Saturday, February 27, 2010

sad news.

So, I was at the Women's conference that my stake (Kennewick East) had put on. I was in line for some lunch, when I noticed that my phone was vibrating. I picked it up, because I noticed it was my sister Noreen's number. Well, it was my brother Ray on the phone telling me that my father had passed away last night. I did not hear him at first so I had him repeat what he had just said. He told me again and I was and still in a bit of shock.  He and my mom divorced when I was little and my mom remarried the man I called dad and whom I'm sealed too. It just makes me sad that he passed away. I wish I had known him better, or something. It's almost like my dad (Merrill) passing away again.  On a brighter note the women's conference was amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment