Thursday, February 4, 2010

My lovely hospital stay :(

So last Monday January 25, 2009 I was admitted to Kennewick General Hospital. OK here is the back story, I was at work watching Jason the 15 month old. He was still sleeping when Jessica the mom came home from work. I got up to leave and I had a ringing in my ear and what I called swirly vision. Work is not too far from home.(I work by the Union building and live by the Olympia building) Ok I was driving home and I got a pain in the left side of my stomach, almost like I had to pee really bad. Well, I said a prayer to help me make it home, and had to have Dave help me out of the truck.  Well, I got inside and was sweating so bad that I had taken my shirt off. I could not get comfortable at all. I had Dave call for a blessing for me, so Brother Hayter and Mike Davidson came over and gave me a blessing. so at this point Dave was already late for work and had to get going, my mom was there with me and Brooke-Lynn so I decided I was going to lay on my mom's bed while they started to switch rooms. That did not last very long at all. I ended up in my room in terrrible pain and just plain feeling crappy. My mom ended up calling my sister Kathleen and she took Brooke-Lynn for us and the ambulance came and took me in. I know I was not doing good because I did not refuse to go to the hospital at all, and I can not stand them. So I get to the ER, and they try I swear a million times times to either start an IV they finally did after a few hours of being there. I ended up having an ectopic or tubal pregnancy. So I had to have surgery that night at about 10:00. They started at the belly button and then moved a little lower down and finished and just above my hairline. Come to find out I was super blessed, I had about a liter of blood in my tummy area. I'm just glad to to be home recooping.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing better. Hopefully things will heal nicely and quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GOODNESS Holly! I am SO happy you are safe! I hope this is all going in your journal so you can show how strong you are to your kids, so you get extra presents on Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly- I am so glad you are doing better! Abdominale surgeries are hard, but take it easy and don't push it to fast! I think I will add you to my blog list if that is okay!!! Get better soon!
    Shenell Clark

    ReplyDelete