Monday, May 21, 2012

a much needed update

So it has been about 10 months since I last posted. Mainly because I forgot a had a blog, now I will do my best to keep you all up to date with my life as sometimes boring as it may be.  Well, our little Lacey is 10.5 months old now and super busy crawling everywhere.  She likes to be where ever her big sister Brooke-Lynn is.  Brooke is 5 and just graduated from preschool today.  She is loving her jazz, tap and ballet classes.  David is making knives full time right now and is loving it and I love seeing him so excited about something.  I am busy chasing the girls and being 33 weeks pregnant.   We  are having another little princess.  Her name will be Ashlie Kate Roeder.  She is due July 10 2012 one week before Lacey Bug's first birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment