Friday, May 13, 2011

desire (or rather lack of)

OK, So I'm almost 29 weeks pregnant, I would like to be more intimate with my husband.  Though for some unknown reason, at least it is unknown to me. I have very little desire lately.  It is bugging me and frustrating the heck out of my husband.  He told me tonight that I do not even let him snuggle up next to me in bed at night or let him put his hand on my tummy.  I have no clue on that one.  I really do not remember things at night that happen while I'm sleeping.  I need some helpful advice on this subject please.  GRR!!

1 comment:

  1. Just keep trying. I don't like to touch when I sleep, pregnant or not. Decide that you can cuddle for 5 minutes before he goes to his own side. You are probably hot with that baby in you and it's exhausting to build those cute little creatures! Make him try harder to get you in the mood by rubbing your feet or something....

    ReplyDelete