Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a look back on 2010 and a look forward to 2011

Last January started out good. Then the end of the month I gave my family quite the scare.  I ended up being taken to the hospital due to an ectopic pregnancy.  I'm of course doing great now.  We had another miscarrage in July, Though our dream came true in November 3 days before Thanksgiving. We found out that we are going to have a baby.  I called my doctor to let him know and he did blood work and everythig was going just dandy.  We had our first appointment December 27, the day before my birthday. We were able to see our little baby dancing on the ultra sound screen.  Our due date is July30 2011.  2010 was a good year now I'm looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us.  We have been doing good at reading our scriptures every night.  I just need to work on journal writing and personal scriptures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment