Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It seems like it may never happen.

David and I have been married for almost a year. November 7 is our anniversary. So since then we have been trying to have a baby(or babies) As you my or may not know it has been SOO hard for me. We found out last December that we were indeed excpecting. :) Happy news of course and then on my birthday we found out I misarried. Sad news. Then January came I had a tubal pregnancy and I'm very blessed for the preisthood in my life or honestly I do not think I would be here. So we fast forward to June. We are on a family vacation in Oregon with wonderful friends of ours. I took a test and yes we were pregnant.  I was soo EXCITED and nervous at the same time. My wonderful husband gave  me a blessing and I thought that it meant that the baby would be fine and nothing was going to happen. WRONG!!! Again. miscarried the first of July.  The Doctor had blood work done to make sure there was nothing preventing me from having a healthy baby. Everything came back fine. Now is where me being patient comes in. So for the most part  I am a very patient person, but not when it comes to this whole not having a baby situation. I'm really not trying to be selfish at all. Sorry if it comes across that way. I just keep praying and now I have to let go and leave it in Heavenly Father's hands and know that He knows best for me, and just TRUST him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, sorry hon. I take it that you aren't this month as you had hoped :(. I know it's hard to be patient, but you will be blessed with a beautiful child soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - been there a couple of times myself. In fact, last summer I was pregnant and had a similar blessing. I was sure that the baby and pregnancy would be fine. A week later I miscarried and I had a spiritual break-down (for lack of a better definition). It sucks to think you understand how things are going to be and then realize that you don't.
    I can't say anything that you haven't already heard, so just know that I'm with you on this. My prayers are heading up to heaven with your name on them though - love you friend! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete